Try Catalyst Beta!
The beta release of Canadian Discovery's newly updated Catalyst application is now available for testing! Anyone who has access to Catalyst, also now has free access to Catalyst Beta.
New Features and Improvements
- EUR Data for over 345,000 wells
- Faster load time
- Supports Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and IE 11
- Well Ticket information featuring a monthly production plot with an EUR forecast curve
- Ability to save and load templates for your Search Result and Export columns
- Improved search panel and column choosing interface
- Option to import UWI list
- Colourize wells on map for the top operators in your search results
- Select multiple wells from the charts, search results, or map
- Help documentation
Try Catalyst Beta Now!
Get a Competitive Edge
Quantify risks and opportunities in minutes with Canadian Discovery’s
Catalyst application. Continuously updated with high quality data, Catalyst is infused with Canadian Discovery’s in-depth insight into operators, productivity, EURs and more!
Catalyst delivers the metrics, analytics and geological context needed to stay ahead, whether you’re looking to explore, develop, buy, sell or lend in Western Canada.
Scoping Opportunities Has Never Been Easier
Quickly benchmark plays, areas or producing zones based on any parameters of your choosing. Designed specifically for play analysis, Catalyst combines best-in-class datasets with interactive mapping,
graphing and spreadsheet tools to enable effective scoping and apples-to-apples comparison.
For Western Canada:
- Activity – licenses, spuds
- Well data – header info, operator, prod zone, dates
- Production data – IPs, monthly rates, cums
- Geological plays – regional and detailed
- Type-curve derived EURs for horizontal wells
- Production decline-based EURs for vertical and deviated wells
Get Started with Catalyst Today
Annual Online Subscription – Ask us about pricing!
Company-Wide Access – Base price includes three concurrent seats, or upgrade to unlimited access
Technical Support and Training
staff to answer questions and
Request More Information